Get your pedal on while drinking and brunching your way through the Oregon District!
EXPLORE DAYTON’S OREGON DISTRICT AND DOWNTOWN!
Hop aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure through the Oregon and Downtown Districts. As you pedal with your friends, experience some of the city’s most eclectic, best-kept secret establishments and local breweries while aboard the wagon!
We suggest letting your seasoned captain select the route, but feel free to let us know in advance if you’d like to make any specific stops.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise runs from March to mid-November.
- Meeting and ending location: outside of our garage at 28 North Patterson Blvd, unless otherwise indicated.
- Electric assist is not available for this particular cruise.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.