Say goodbye to sad desk lunches and set your out-of-office reply because the Pedal Wagon is picking you and your coworkers up at the office and taking you to lunch!
PEDAL AROUND ON A DAYTON BREWERY CRUISE
Come pedal your way through Dayton’s booming craft beer scene aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure! We make two or three stops at the best breweries throughout the Oregon and Downtown districts, where you can enjoy everything from pints to flights.
We suggest letting your experienced captain guide the way, but feel free to let us know if you’d like to make any specific stops ahead of time! Must be 21+ to ride.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise is offered every day of the week, excluding Mondays, from March to mid-November. The Polar Bear Express cruise can be customized if you’d like to do pedal-powered Brewery rides during the holidays!
- Meeting and ending location is the same: outside of our garage at 28 North Patterson Blvd, unless otherwise indicated.
- An electrically assisted wagon is not available for this particular cruise.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.