Explore the sights, sounds, and tastes of the Arena District and Downtown Columbus aboard this two-hour pedaling adventure!
SHORT NORTH DISTRICT PEDAL CRUISE
Experience the Italian Village, South Campus, the ever-popular Short North District, and all their best-kept secrets along this two-hour pedal-powered adventure!
This cruise starts and ends in the Short North District. We pedal through High St., Summit St., and 4th St., making stops at two or three of our partner bars and restaurants along the way! Whether you’re planning a bachelor/bachelorette party or just want to get to know the city, this is cruise is sure to be a blast.
We can also be sure to check out any local landmarks such as the Short North Lighted Arches and Goodale Park — whatever would make your cruise special! We suggest letting your friendly and experienced captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like when you book your cruise.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise runs from March to mid-November. The Polar Bear Express cruise is our wintertime alternative to this cruise!
- The meeting and ending locations for this cruise are the same, at the intersection of 6th/High, behind Kroger, 17 6th Ave Columbus, Ohio 43201.
- Electric assist is not available for this particular cruise.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.