Explore the sights, sounds, & tastes of the Arena District & Downtown Columbus aboard this two-hour pedaling adventure!
- Weekdays Sunday - Thursday
- $29 $25
- Private Ride
- $419 $349
- Weekends Friday & Saturday
- Private Ride
Experience the Italian Village, South Campus, the ever-popular Short North District, and all their best-kept secrets along this two-hour pedal-powered adventure!
This cruise starts and ends in the Short North District. We pedal through High St., Summit St., and 4th St., making stops at two or three of our partner bars and restaurants along the way! Whether you’re planning a bachelor/bachelorette party or just want to get to know the city, this is cruise is sure to be a blast.
We can also be sure to check out any local landmarks such as the Short North Lighted Arches and Goodale Park — whatever would make your cruise special! We suggest letting your friendly and experienced captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like when you book your cruise.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Looking to book for less than 7 people? Try our 6-seater cruise! We can customize our 6-Seater bike to mimic most of our cruises.
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!