This fun cruise of Downtown Cincinnati covers everything from the Ohio River up to Central Parkway. The ride runs for two hours, during which you make two to three stops.
- Adult Starting at:
- Private Ride Starting at:
EXPLORE THE SIGHTS, SOUNDS, AND TASTES OF OVER-THE-RHINE!
Experience the sights and sounds of the historic Over-the-Rhine (OTR) neighborhood aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure! Learn about the neighborhood’s restaurants and bars as you pedal along with friends.
We make two to three stops at any of our partner establishments along the way. We can also be sure to check out any local landmarks, such as Washington Park, Findlay Market, or bustling Vine Street — whatever would make your cruise special!
We suggest letting your seasoned captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time! This is the most fun way to get to know the city if you’re visiting for the first time, and it’s a fun day out with friends for locals.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise runs from March to mid-November.
- Electric assist is not available for this particular cruise.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.