This fun cruise of Downtown Cincinnati covers everything from the Ohio River up to Central Parkway. The ride runs for two hours, during which you make two to three stops.
- Adult Starting at:
- Private Ride Starting at:
Experience the sights and sounds of the historic Over-the-Rhine (OTR) neighborhood aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure! Learn about the neighborhood’s restaurants and bars as you pedal along with friends.
We make two to three stops at any of our partner establishments along the way. We can also be sure to check out any local landmarks, such as Washington Park, Findlay Market, or bustling Vine Street — whatever would make your cruise special!
We suggest letting your seasoned captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time! This is the most fun way to get to know the city if you’re visiting for the first time, and it’s a fun day out with friends for locals.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Looking to book for less than 7 people? Try our 6-seater cruise! We can customize our 6-Seater bike to mimic most of our cruises.
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!