Come pedal your way through Dayton’s booming craft beer scene aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure!
- Adult Starting at:
- Private Ride Starting at:
BEST SUNDAY BRUNCH CRUISE IN DAYTON, OHIO
Set course on a two-hour Dayton brunch adventure on Saturday and Sunday mornings! Start your day on the right foot by pedaling to any two of our partner bars for a round of bloody marys and mimosas before traveling to the Oregon District, where you can pick a brunch spot!
We return to the ending location after brunch. Your brunch stop options are:
- Blind Bob’s (opens at 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays & Sundays): Casual tavern with bloody mary specials
- Table 33 (opens at 8:00 a.m. on Saturdays & Sundays): Local breakfast/lunch spot with unforgettable drinks and coffee
- The Trolley Stop (opens at 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays & Sundays): Homemade food with bloody mary and mimosa bars
- Yellow Cab Tavern (opens at 12:00 p.m. on Saturdays & Sundays): Community art space, bar, and live music venue with a delicious brunch*
- Dublin Pub (opens at 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays & Sundays): Irish-accented pub grub is on offer at this comfy watering hole with live music and open-mic nights
- Lock 27 Brewing (opens at 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays & Sundays): Outpost of a local craft brewery offering house-made beer and comfort food in a casual pub setting
- 2nd Street Market (opens at 8:00 a.m. on Saturdays & 11:00 a.m. on Sundays) Local growers, bakers, culinary specialists, and artisans inside a charming historical freight house reminiscent of European markets
Want to make this a non-boozy cruise? No problem! We are happy to stop at local donut shops, coffee shops, parks, and landmarks instead of bars before we drop you off at brunch!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise is offered on Saturday and Sunday mornings only from March to mid-November.
- Meeting location and ending location are the same: outside of our garage at 28 North Patterson Blvd, unless otherwise indicated.
- We do not provide any food or drinks on this cruise.
- An electrically assisted wagon is not available for this cruise.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.