Come pedal your way through Dayton’s booming craft beer scene aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure!
BIKES, BEVIES, & BRUNCH
BEST SUNDAY BRUNCH CRUISE IN DAYTON, OHIO
- Weekends: Saturday & Sunday
- Public Seat:
- Private Wagon
Set course on a two-hour Dayton brunch adventure on Saturday and Sunday mornings! Start your day on the right foot by pedaling to any of our partner bars for a round of bloody marys and mimosas before traveling to the Oregon District, where you can pick a brunch spot! We return to the ending location after brunch.
Your brunch stop options are:
- 2nd Street Market – Local growers, bakers, culinary specialists, and artisans inside a charming historical freight house reminiscent of European markets
- Blind Bob’s – Casual tavern with bloody mary specials
- The Dublin Pub – Irish-accented pub grub is on offer at this comfy watering hole with live music and open-mic nights
- Lock 27 Brewing – Outpost of a local craft brewery offering house-made beer and comfort food in a casual pub setting
- Mudlick Tap House – Gastropub pouring high-end beer and cocktails served with chef-inspired food
- Press Coffee Bar – Petite coffee shop offering espresso drinks, and pastries in a relaxed atmosphere
- Table 33 – Local breakfast/lunch spot with unforgettable drinks and coffee
- Third Perk Coffeehouse & Wine Bar – Offers excellent coffee products by day and wines by night in a friendly, sophisticated atmosphere.
- The Trolley Stop – Homemade food with bloody mary and mimosa bars
See our partner establishments page for bar options. Want to make this a non-boozy cruise? No problem! We are happy to stop at local donut shops, coffee shops, parks, and landmarks instead of bars before we drop you off at brunch!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!