COVID-19: Our BYOB policy has changed. In efforts to reduce contact, Pedal Wagon will NOT provide ice, cups, or coolers like we used to. Riders must bring their own ice, cups, and coolers in addition to their own alcohol. You CANNOT bring to-go open cocktails or drinks from bars/restaurants.
EACH RIDER IS ALLOWED
36oz of Beer
Must be <8% ABV
18oz of Wine or Champagne
Must be in single serving boxes or cans. No Glass!
PLEASE REVIEW OUR BYOB (BRING-YOUR-OWN-BEVERAGE) RULES BELOW
- NO Glass Containers of any kind
- NO Bottles OR Liquor
- Alcohol can only be brought on the Pedal Wagon if every rider onboard is over the age of 21.
- If someone forgets their ID, or is under 21, the cruise will still launch, however alcohol will NOT be allowed onboard for anyone.
- Our Captains are not licensed bartenders and therefore cannot serve or pour you any alcohol during your ride.
- You bring the beer, we will provide the cooler and ice.
- Absolutely under no circumstance may you bring alcohol (opened or unopened) into any establishments before, after, or during your ride. Riders are subject to fines if they directly disobey an establishment’s policy on alcohol.
- Absolutely under no circumstance may you dispose of any alcohol in any other place than the trash bags provided for you on the wagon.
36oz of Can Beer/Rider
Must be <8% ABV
*Malt beverages such as Lime-a-ritas are also allowed.
No Bottle Wine Allowed!
We only allow 18oz of single-serve boxed or canned wine/champagne.
No Liquor or Bottled Beer
This includes mixed drinks, jello shots and flasks.