Set course on a two-hour Covington brunch adventure on Saturday and Sunday mornings!
- Adult Starting at:
- Private Ride Starting at:
EXPLORE THE SIGHTS, SOUNDS, AND TASTES OF HISTORIC COVINGTON!
Experience historic Covington aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure across Mainstrasse, Downtown, and Roebling Point.
We stop at two to three of the city’s most eclectic, best-kept-secret establishments along the way! There’s no better way to get to know the city or celebrate a special occasion.
Your seasoned captain is happy to guide you on the best route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise runs from March to mid-November. The Polar Bear Express cruise is our wintertime alternative to this cruise!
- All cruises start and end near Braxton Brewery unless otherwise noted.
- An electrically assisted Pedal Wagon is available for this cruise.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.