Cincinnati Gift Ideas: Great Cincinnati Themed Gifts To Give This Holiday Season
It’s that time of year again! Time to survive the packed department stores with people tripping over each other to buy the latest piece of technology or clothing item to give to loved ones. Because that is the true meaning of the holidays, right…?
Wrong! ‘Tis the season to find thoughtful, creative gifts that come straight from the community you are proud to be a part of. We’re talking ‘awesome, locally sourced, Cincinnati themed gift ideas’ to give to any family member or friend!. With all the personality Cincinnati has, you are bound to find something perfect for everyone on your ‘Nice List!’
Cincinnati Gift Ideas for Everyone On Your List:
- The Thoughtful One – A donation to organizations such as ArtWorks or The Cincinnati Zoo (aka Fiona’s home!) to give a gift in your loved ones’ name is really a win-win
- The Soccer Fan – Any type of FC Cincinnati gift will do, but we’re not sure if there’s anything cuter on earth than these baby onesies!
- The Foodie – A gift card (or future ‘date night idea’) to a fun restaurant like Please or LuciusQ is what we really all want in our pockets
- The Sweet Tooth – You can never go wrong with delicious treats from Maverick chocolates
- The Football Fan – Any Cincinnati Bengals gift will do really, but we especially like these sweaters for those chillier games
- The Out-of-Town Cincy Lover – Speaking of chili, nothing says “come back home” like the Skyline Fanatic Pack
- The Creative One – A beautiful arrangement from Eden Floral Boutique will brighten anyone’s day. Also be sure to check out their workshops!
- The Beer Lover – A pack of Rhinegeist seasonal beer or cider will leave you at the top of their ‘favorites’ list
- The Reds Fan – Any Cincinnati Reds gift card will do, but is anything better than a custom jersey?
- The One Who Wants It All – A Pedal Wagon Gift Card gives them a Cincinnati experience unlike any other. We offer a variety of routes that are perfect for the Bengals or Reds fan, foodie, art lover, and more!
If you’re second guessing giving a gift card, think again. These days, people want the gift of experiences more than ever. And, what better way is there to give a Cincinnati experience gift than gifting them something that gives them memories that will last a lifetime (which, trusts us, is much longer than the latest iPhone will be “in”!). Plus, there are so many ways for your loved one to customize everything to exactly what they want, which takes the guessing out for you!