Set course on a two-hour Cincinnati brunch adventure on Saturday and Sunday mornings!
- Adult Starting at:
- Private Ride Starting at:
Experience colorful Cincinnati like never before by pedaling to its urban masterpieces! Whether you’re an out-of-towner visiting for the first time or a local who’s looking to explore Cincinnati in a unique way, our mural tour is the perfect way to spend a creative day in the Queen City.
The Pedal Wagon welcomes school groups, work outings, and anyone looking for a fun and educational activity in Cincinnati. You get an insider’s perspective into Over-the-Rhine’s most eclectic murals, which, of course, include many photogenic opportunities.
Ten percent of all proceeds of this tour go to ArtWorks, an award-winning non-profit arts organization that empowers and inspires the creative community to transform our everyday environments through employment, apprenticeships, education, community partnerships, and civic engagement.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Looking to book for less than 7 people? Try our 6-seater cruise! We can customize our 6-Seater bike to mimic most of our cruises.
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!