Whether you’re an out-of-towner or a local who’s looking to explore Cincinnati in a unique way, our mural tour is the perfect way to spend a creative day in the Queen City.
PUT YOUR “REDLEGS” TO USE AS YOU PREGAME!
Root, root, root for the home team and put your redlegs to use by pedaling to Cincinnati Reds home games! We meet three hours before first pitch to ensure plenty of time to pregame at Cincinnati’s finest sports bars, where you enjoy discounted drink specials (exclusive to Pedal Wagon riders) before pedaling to The Blind Pig, just a few blocks away from Great American Ball Park.
Take your pregaming to the next level with this exciting pedal cruise! You and your friends are sure to laugh the whole way.
Prefer to be dropped off at a bar to watch the game there instead? No problem! Just let us know when booking. Your seasoned captain is happy to guide the route and take you to the best spots, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise only runs during the Reds season (April – November)
- This cruise is guaranteed an electrically assisted Pedal Wagon.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.