Whether you’re a tourist or a local, our mural tour is the perfect way to spend a creative day in the Queen City. 10% of proceeds go to ArtWorks.
- Weekdays Sunday - Thursday
- $29 $25
- Private Ride
- $419 $349
- Weekends Friday & Saturday
- Private Ride
Root, root, root for the home team and put your redlegs to use by pedaling to Cincinnati Reds home games! We meet two hours before first pitch to ensure plenty of time to pregame at Cincinnati’s finest sports bars, where you enjoy discounted drink specials (exclusive to Pedal Wagon riders) before pedaling to O’Malley’s In The Alley, just a few blocks away from Great American Ball Park.
Take your pregaming to the next level with this exciting pedal cruise! You and your friends are sure to laugh the whole way.
Prefer to be dropped off at a bar to watch the game there instead? No problem! Just let us know when booking. Your seasoned captain is happy to guide the route and take you to the best spots, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Looking to book for less than 7 people? Try our 6-seater cruise! We can customize our 6-Seater bike to mimic most of our cruises.
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!