Tips For a Winter Pedal Wagon Cruise
You may think that Pedal Wagon rides are only a summer activity. Think again! Pedaling during cooler months have some surprising perks.
For example, if you are planning a wintertime pub crawl, our party wagons make the most of your commute from bar-to-bar. Pedaling keeps your feet nice and toasty — you may even need to shed a few layers! On top of that, our Polar Bear Express cruises (on which you ride a wagon that’s lit up and decorated from head-to-toe), adds tons of festive fun to the shorter fall and winter days and makes for a great winter activity in Cincinnati, Covington, Columbus and Dayton!
To top it off, some of the best holiday celebrations happen during the colder months — host an ugly sweater Christmas party bike ride, a unique gift exchange ride, and even your company’s holiday party on wheels!
Oh, and did we mention that we lower our prices during the winter months (November through February)?! Take advantage of those deals while you can!
Our party wagon cruises don’t have a seasonal expiration, so check out these tips to make the most of your chilly weather Pedal Wagon cruise:
- Book a ride during the day – Take full advantage of the warmer time of day!
- But, don’t worry about those nighttime rides! We have protective coverings to keep you warm and dry if the pedaling itself doesn’t do the trick. Plus, we’ll check out the festive fun happening at bars and restaurants to take breaks from the outdoors!
- Try us for your next family or corporate holiday celebration – Looking to do something different this year? We’ve got exactly what you’re looking for — festive fun that everyone will enjoy. Our wagons will be dressed for holidays (festive lights & decor), so feel free to do the same!
- Enjoy some tasty seasonal drinks – Warm up by enjoying BYOHC (Bring Your Own Hot Chocolate) in your thermos on board the wagon! You’ll also have a chance to enjoy seasonal boozy specials at our partner bars along the way. Our partners love celebrating the holidays too and you might expect to be able to try everything from peppermint Schnapps to spiked apple cider — just remember, it’s still beer & wine only on board the wagon.
- Hit up some of the best dancing spots – Is there a better winter activity in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, or Covington than dancing yourself warm at some of the city’s best spots for live music? Ask your Captain for recommendations when you arrive for your Pedal Wagon ride.
- Make sure your DD or transportation is ready to go right after the cruise – Nothing’s worse than standing around in the cold trying to make decisions about where to go, so be sure to figure that our ahead of time!
So next time you’re looking for the best things to do during winter in Cincinnati, Covington, Columbus, or Dayton, jump online and book a Polar Bear Express cruise! It’s sure to warm your appetite for a bit of wintery fun and adventure!