Whether you’re an out-of-towner or a local who’s looking to explore Cincinnati in a unique way, our mural tour is the perfect way to spend a creative day in the Queen City.
GET YOUR PEDAL ON WHILE DRINKING AND BRUNCHING YOUR WAY THROUGH CINCINNATI!
Set course on a two-hour Cincinnati brunch adventure on Saturday and Sunday mornings! Start your day on the right foot by pedaling to any two of our partner bars, where you can enjoy discounted drink specials (exclusive to Pedal Wagon riders) before ending at one of Cincinnati’s hottest restaurants for brunch!
We suggest letting your experienced captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time, and choose where you want to brunch!
Your final brunch stop options are:
- Court Street Lobster Bar (Saturdays only from 11:00 a.m.): High-quality, sustainably-fished seafood, top-notch locally grown product, and first-class libations at an accessible price
- MOTR Pub (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.): OTR’s home for great food, cold drinks, and live music
- Revolution Rotisserie & Bar (open from 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays & 10:00 a.m. on Sundays): Rotisserie chicken, comfort food, and nostalgic homestyle favorites
- Taste of Belgium – Over-the-Rhine (open from 8:00 a.m. Saturdays & Sundays): Traditional Belgian food with a twist and American classics with a Belgian influence
- Lucius Q (open Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.): Traditional barbecue joint with a modern-industrial vibe
Want to make this a non-boozy cruise? No problem! We’d be happy to stop at local donut shops, coffee shops, parks, and landmarks instead of bars before we drop you off at brunch!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise is offered on Saturday and Sunday mornings only from March to mid-November.
- An electrically assisted Pedal Wagon is only available upon request for this cruise.
- The ending brunch location will be chosen before departure so the Pedal Wagon can call ahead and ensure availability. Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.