Whether you’re a tourist or a local, our mural tour is the perfect way to spend a creative day in the Queen City. 10% of proceeds go to ArtWorks.
BIKES, BEVIES, & BRUNCH
PEDAL YOUR WAY TO ALL THE BEST LOCAL BRUNCH RESTAURANTS ON OUR TWO HOUR WEEKEND MORNING CRUISE!
- Saturdays & Sundays
- Public Seat On Sundays: Use WEEKDAY15 for 15% off at checkout!
- Private Ride On Sundays: Use WEEKDAY15 for 15% off at checkout!
Set course on a two-hour Cincinnati brunch adventure on Saturday and Sunday mornings! Start your day on the right foot by pedaling to any two of our partner bars, where you can enjoy discounted drink specials (exclusive to Pedal Wagon riders) before ending at one of Cincinnati’s hottest restaurants for brunch!
We suggest letting your experienced captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time, and choose where you want to brunch!
Your final brunch stop options are:
- Copper and Flame (open Saturdays & Sundays from 11:30am to 1am Saturday, 10pm Sunday) Copper & Flame features a whopping 68 taps utilizing an amazing self-pour technology. Their rotating menu features a menagerie of street food-inspired wonders blending the bold flavors of Southeast Asia and Central / South America with American gastropub flair.
- MOTR Pub (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.): OTR’s home for great food, cold drinks, and live music
- Taste of Belgium – Over-the-Rhine (open from 8:00 a.m. Saturdays & Sundays): Traditional Belgian food with a twist and American classics with a Belgian influence
- Lucius Q (open Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.): Traditional barbecue joint with a modern-industrial vibe
Want to make this a non-boozy cruise? No problem! We’d be happy to stop at local donut shops, coffee shops, parks, and landmarks instead of bars before we drop you off at brunch!
*Most restaurants in OTR and Downtown do not take same day reservations. We recommend making a reservation ahead of time, or arriving with a couple of options for your brunch drop off. We will call during the ride to ask if your brunch location will take a same day reservation, and if not, what the expected wait time may be when we drop you off.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Looking to book for less than 7 people? Try our 6-seater cruise! We can customize our 6-Seater bike to mimic most of our cruises.
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!