Explore the sights, sounds, & tastes of Dayton’s Oregon District while aboard our 15-passenger, pedal-powered, rolling wagon!
POLAR BEAR EXPRESS
- Adult Weekends
- Adult Weekdays
- Private Ride Starting at:
ALL ABOARD THE ABOMINABLY DECORATED PEDAL WAGON IN DAYTON!
Wondering what to do in Dayton, Ohio this winter? Well, the weather outside might be frightful, but good times are still to be had aboard the Pedal Wagon! Our abominably decorated Pedal Wagon, which would be the envy of Clark Griswold, is sure to leave you laughing all the way through this two-hour pedal-powered winter adventure.
We take you to Dayton’s best bars and restaurants, where you can enjoy seasonal specials! There’s truly no better way to take in all of Dayton’s holiday splendor as you pedal through the festive streets.
And don’t worry, our wagons are equipped with side flaps to keep you dry and toasty if the pedaling itself isn’t enough to warm you up! We suggest letting your seasoned captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!