Explore the sights, sounds, & tastes of Dayton’s Oregon District while aboard our 15-passenger, pedal-powered, rolling wagon!
- Adult Weekends
- $29 $25
- Adult Weekdays
- $25 $19
- Private Ride Starting at:
ALL ABOARD THE ABOMINABLY DECORATED PEDAL WAGON IN DAYTON!
Wondering what to do in Dayton, Ohio this winter? Well, the weather outside might be frightful, but good times are still to be had aboard the Pedal Wagon! Our abominably decorated Pedal Wagon, which would be the envy of Clark Griswold, is sure to leave you laughing all the way through this two-hour pedal-powered winter adventure.
We take you to Dayton’s best bars and restaurants, where you can enjoy seasonal specials! There’s truly no better way to take in all of Dayton’s holiday splendor as you pedal through the festive streets.
And don’t worry, our wagons are equipped with side flaps to keep you dry and toasty if the pedaling itself isn’t enough to warm you up! We suggest letting your seasoned captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise runs from mid-November through the end of February at a discounted rate, yet still visits all your favorite spots in the neighborhood.
- Meeting location and ending location are the same: outside of our garage at 28 North Patterson Blvd, unless otherwise indicated.
- This cruise is not guaranteed an electrically-assisted wagon.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.