Pedal your way through Columbus’ booming craft beer scene aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure!
COLUMBUS PEDAL WAGON TAVERN & BAR CRAWL
Want to take out Columbus’ only 13-passenger Pedal Wagon and visit the city’s bars and taverns? Join us and experience the best of the Short North District and the Italian Village aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure.
We make two to three stops at any of our partner establishments along the way for drinks. We can also be sure to check out any cool murals and landmarks — whatever you want to see to make your cruise extra special!
Your seasoned captain knows the best route to take for an awesome cruise, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time to personalize your tour!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise runs from March to mid-November. The Polar Bear Express cruise is our wintertime alternative to this cruise!
- The meeting and ending locations for this cruise are the same, at the intersection of 6th/High, behind Kroger, 17 6th Ave Columbus, Ohio 43201. If you arrive early, you may not take outside alcohol into a nearby establishment.
- Electric assist is not available for this particular cruise.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.