Experience the Italian Village, South Campus, the ever-popular Short North District, & all their best-kept secrets!
COLUMBUS BREWERY CRUISE
- Weekdays Sunday - Thursday
- Adult Use WEEKDAY15 for 15% off at Checkout! Discounted to $27.50
- Private Ride Use WEEKDAY15 for 15% off at Checkout! Discounted to $398.65
- Weekends Friday & Saturday
- Adult Use WEEKENDSPECIAL and discount your seat to $32.90 !
- Private Ride Use WEEKENDSPECIAL and discount your cruise to $469 !
Come pedal your way through Columbus’ booming craft beer scene aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure! Explore some of the city’s best breweries on this fun cruise, ideal for beer lovers.
As we pedal down the streets of Columbus, we make two to three stops at the best breweries throughout the Short North and Downtown districts, where you can enjoy everything from pints to flights.
We suggest letting your seasoned captain guide the route, but if there are any specific stops you’d like to make, notify us in advance. Play your favorite tunes on the wagon and have a blast as you visit Columbus’ breweries!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Looking to book for less than 7 people? Try our 6-seater cruise! We can customize our 6-Seater bike to mimic most of our cruises.
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!