Experience the Italian Village, South Campus, the ever-popular Short North District, and all their best-kept secrets!
COLUMBUS BREWERY CRUISE
Come pedal your way through Columbus’ booming craft beer scene aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure! Explore some of the city’s best breweries on this fun cruise, ideal for beer lovers.
As we pedal down the streets of Columbus, we make two to three stops at the best breweries throughout the Short North and Downtown districts, where you can enjoy everything from pints to flights.
We suggest letting your seasoned captain guide the route, but if there are any specific stops you’d like to make, notify us in advance. Play your favorite tunes on the wagon and have a blast as you visit Columbus’ breweries!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise runs from March to mid-November. The Polar Bear Express cruise can be customized if you’d like to pedal to breweries during this time!
- The meeting location is at the intersection of Vine/Armstrong St, behind BBR, 106 Vine Street, Columbus OH 43215. If you arrive early, you may not take outside alcohol into a nearby establishment.
- This cruise is guaranteed an electrically-assisted Pedal Wagon.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.