Experience the Italian Village, South Campus, the ever-popular Short North District, and all their best-kept secrets!
DOWNTOWN COLUMBUS ADVENTURE!
Experience the sights and sounds of Downtown Columbus’ classic establishments and new developments aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure, perfect for a day out with friends or a special occasion.
After meeting in the Arena District, we pedal along the south end of the Short North District and the Central Business District, making stops at a few of our partner establishments along the way for drinks and snacks before heading back to the Arena District!
We can also check out any local landmarks you want to see, such as Goodale Park, Columbus Commons, or North Market — whatever would make your cruise special! Your seasoned captain knows all the best places to go and is happy to guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make in advance.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise runs from March to mid-November. The Polar Bear Express cruise is our wintertime alternative to this cruise!
- The meeting location is at the intersection of Vine/Armstrong St, behind BBR, 106 Vine Street, Columbus OH 43215. If you arrive early, you may not take outside alcohol into a nearby establishment.
- This cruise is guaranteed an electrically-assisted Pedal Wagon.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.