Experience the Italian Village, South Campus, the ever-popular Short North District, & all their best-kept secrets!
- Adult Weekends
- $29 $25
- Adult Weekdays
- $25 $19
- Private Ride Starting at:
ALL ABOARD THE ABOMINABLY DECORATED PEDAL WAGON
Our abominably-decorated Pedal Wagons (which would be the envy of Clark Griswold) is sure to leave you laughing all the way through this two-hour pedal-powered wintertime adventure.
We take you to the Short North’s finest bars and restaurants, where you can enjoy seasonal specials! There’s truly no better way to take in all of the city’s holiday splendor as you pedal through the festive streets.
And don’t worry, our wagons are equipped with side flaps to keep you dry and toasty if the pedaling itself isn’t enough to warm you up! We suggest letting your seasoned captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- Runs from mid-November through the end of February
- The meeting and ending locations are the same: 17 E 6th Ave Columbus, OH 43201.
- Guaranteed an electrically-assisted Pedal Wagon.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon.
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- Our Six-Seater Bike will also be operating during this time! Check it out for smaller groups!
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.