Explore the sights, sounds, and tastes of Dayton’s Oregon District while aboard our 15-passenger, pedal-powered, rolling party wagon!
TROLLEY TRIVIA IN DAYTON, OHIO!
Want to embark on a pedal-powered trivia adventure? Grab a group of friends or sign up for a solo ride and test your knowledge aboard this two-hour ride on Sunday – Wednesday evenings.
After meeting at our garage, we travel to three pre-determined stops for three separate trivia rounds. Trivia teams can consist of one to four people each, and small prizes are awarded to the winning trivia team at the end of the ride!
Your booking cost covers the Pedal Wagon rental and the trivia entry fee!
Please note: Must book at least 48 hours in advance since we need to coordinate with our hosts AND a minimum of 8 people are needed to launch.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise is only offered on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from March to mid-November.
- Meeting and ending location: outside of our garage at 28 North Patterson Blvd, unless otherwise indicated.
- An electrically assisted wagon is not available for this particular cruise.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.