Bike, Bevies & Brunch
Set course on a 2-hour brunch adventure on Saturday & Sunday mornings! Start your day on the right foot by pedaling to any two of our partner bars (chosen from the slider below) for a round of bloody mary’s and mimosas before traveling to the Oregon District, where groups can pick a brunch spot to grab some munchies!
Your final brunch stop options are:
- Blind Bob’s (opens at 11:00 am on Saturdays & Sundays) Casual tavern with Bloody Mary specials
- Table 33 (opens at 8am on Saturdays & Sundays) Local breakfast/lunch spot with unforgettable drinks and coffee
- The Trolley Stop (opens at 11:00 am on Saturdays & Sundays) Homemade food with bloody mary & mimosa bars
- Yellow Cab Tavern (opens at 12:00 pm on Saturdays & Sundays) Community art space, bar, and live music venue with a delicious brunch **Select weekends only/they do not have a kitchen, only do Food Truck Rallies once a month**
- Dublin Pub (opens at 11:00 am on Saturdays & Sundays) Irish-accented pub grub is on offer at this comfy watering hole with live music & open-mike nights
- Lock 27 Brewing (opens at 11:00 am on Saturdays & Sundays) Outpost of a local craft brewery offering house-made beer & comfort food in a casual pub setting
- 2nd Street Market (opens at 8:00 am on Saturdays & 11:00 am on Sundays) Local growers, bakers, culinary specialists and artisans inside a charming historical freight house reminiscent of European markets
Want to make this a non-boozy cruise? No problem! We’d be happy to stop at local donut shops, coffee shops, parks, and landmarks instead of bars before we drop you off at brunch!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
This cruise is offered on Saturday & Sunday mornings only from March to mid-November. The Polar Bear Express cruise can be customized if you’d like to pedal to brunch during this time!
An electrically assisted wagon is not available for this cruise.
For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.