Pedal your way through Columbus’ booming craft beer scene aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure!
- Adult Starting at:
- Private Ride Starting at:
A WEEKEND MORNING BRUNCH ADVENTURE IN COLUMBUS
Start your day on the right foot by pedaling to one Columbus’ best restaurants for a delicious brunch! We’ll even stop at one of our partner bars for a bloody mary or mimosa if you’d like.
Your brunch options are:
- Bristol Republic (opens at 10am on Sat & Sun) – Nashville-inspired bar & restaurant serving BBQ smoked in-house daily, craft beer, & over 100 rare bourbons & whiskeys.
- Drunch Eatery + Bar (opens at 8am on Sat & Sun) – Brunch-focused gastropub with emphasis on locally-sourced foods.
- Goody Boy (opens at 11am on Sat & Sun) – Diner with a spacious outdoor area serving timeless food and cocktails.
- Hoof Hearted Brewery & Kitchen (opens at 10am on Sat & Sun) – Innovative brewery & kitchen with a pool!
- The Lox (opens at 8am on Sat & Sun) – Bagel shop serving hand-rolled, boiled bagels & bagel sandwiches.
- Short North Food Hall (opens at 11am on Sat; closed Sun) – Five local kitchens featuring house-bottled cocktails & punch bowls.
- Short North Pint House (opens at 11am on Sat & Sun) – Biergarten with 75+ beers, craft cocktails, & delicious food.
- Tastings – A Wine Experience (opens at 2pm on Sat & Sun) – Wine bar with specialty cocktails and local draft beers as well as a full menu for brunch, lunch, and dinner
We suggest letting your Captain guide the route, but let us know if you’d like to make any special stops ahead of time!
Want to make this a non-boozy or kid-friendly cruise? No problem! We’d be happy to stop at local donut shops, coffee shops, parks, or landmarks instead of bars!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise is offered on Saturday & Sunday mornings only.
- An electric assist is not available for this particular cruise.
- The brunch location will be chosen before departure so the Pedal Wagon can call ahead and ensure availability. Partner bar availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.
- The meeting location & ending locations are the same for this cruise: 17 6th Ave Columbus, Ohio 43201 (at the intersection of 6th/High, behind Kroger). If you arrive early, you may not take outside alcohol into a nearby establishment.