BIKES, BEVIES, & BRUNCH
A WEEKEND MORNING BRUNCH ADVENTURE IN COLUMBUS
- Weekends Saturday-Sunday
- Adult Public Seat
- Private Ride
Start your day on the right foot by pedaling to one Columbus’ best restaurants for a delicious brunch! We’ll even stop at one of our partner bars for a bloody mary or mimosa if you’d like.
We suggest letting your Captain guide the route, but let us know if you’d like to make any special stops ahead of time!
Please note, brunch is not included with your booking.
Want to make this a non-boozy or kid-friendly cruise? No problem! We’d be happy to stop at local donut shops, coffee shops, parks, or landmarks instead of bars!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Looking to book for less than 7 people? Try our 6-seater cruise! We can customize our 6-Seater bike to mimic most of our cruises.
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!
- The meeting location & ending locations are the same for this cruise: 848 N Pearl St, Columbus OH, 43201. If you arrive early, you may not take outside alcohol into a nearby establishment.