Bike, Bevies & Brunch
Start your day on the right food by pedaling to one of our partner bars where you’ll enjoy discounted drink specials (exclusive to Pedal Wagon riders) before stopping at one of Columbus’ hottest restaurants for brunch!
Your brunch stop options are:
- Drunch Eatery + Bar (opens at 8:00 am on Saturdays & Sundays) Brunch-focused gastropub with emphasis on locally-sourced foods
- Hoof Hearted Brewery & Kitchen (opens at 10:00am on Saturdays & Sundays) Innovative brewery and kitchen with a pool!
- Short North Food Hall (opens at 11:00 am on Saturdays & Sundays) Five local kitchens featuring house-bottled cocktails, & punch bowls
- Short North Pint House (opens at 11:00 am on Saturdays & Sundays) Biergarten with 75+ beers, craft cocktails and food
- Tastings – A Wine Experience (opens Saturdays & Sundays at 2pm) Wine bar with specialty cocktails and local draft beers as well as a full menu for brunch, lunch and dinner
We suggest letting your seasoned Captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Want to make this a non-boozy cruise? No problem! We’d be happy to stop at local donut shops, coffee shops, parks, and landmarks instead of bars before we drop you off at brunch!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
This cruise is offered on Saturday & Sunday mornings only from March to mid-November. The Polar Bear Express cruise can be customized if you’d like to pedal to brunch during this time!
The meeting location and ending locations are the same for this cruise, at the intersection of 6th/High, behind Kroger, 17 6th Ave Columbus, Ohio 43201. If you arrive early, you may not take outside alcohol into a nearby establishment.
Electric assist is not available for this particular cruise.
The ending brunch location will be chosen before departure so the Pedal Wagon can call ahead and ensure availability. Partner bar availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.