Experience historic Covington aboard this twi-hour pedal-powered adventure across Mainstrasse, Downtown, and Roebling Point.
ALL ABOARD THE ABOMINABLY DECORATED PEDAL WAGON!
Looking for fun things to do in Covington when the weather is a little chilly out? Our seasonally decorated Pedal Wagon is sure to leave you laughing all the way through this two-hour pedal-powered adventure.
We take you to Covington’s best bars and restaurants, where you can enjoy seasonal specials! There’s no better way to take in all of the Covington’s holiday glory as you pedal through the festive streets this winter.
And don’t worry, our wagons are equipped with side flaps to keep you dry and warm if the pedaling itself isn’t enough to warm you up! We suggest letting your seasoned captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- Operates from mid-November through the end of February at a discounted rate!
- Meeting and ending location: Outside of Braxton Brewery
- An electrically-assisted Pedal Wagon is available.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.