BIKES, BEVIES & BRUNCH
Set course on a 2-hour Covington brunch adventure on Saturday and Sunday mornings! You’ll start your day on the right foot by pedaling to any two of our partner bars (chosen from the slider below) where you’ll enjoy discounted drink specials before ending at one of Covington’s best restaurants for brunch!
If pedaling through MainStrasse Village, your final brunch stop options are:
- House of Orange Sports Bar & Grill (open Saturdays & Sundays from 11AM): Family-friendly sports bar with 40+ TVs. Home to the Cincinnati Dutch Lions FC!
- The Main St. Tavern (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10AM): Upscale bar food with a southern accent, a kicking brunch, & craft cocktails.
- Cock & Bull Public House (open Saturdays & Sundays from 11AM): Award-winning fish & chips. Craft beer leader in Northern Kentucky. Bloody Mary bar!
If pedaling through Roebling Point, your final brunch stop options are:
- Biscuits to Burgers (open Saturdays & Sundays from 8AM): full-service, family-friendly eatery offering fresh & healthy breakfast, brunch & evening options.
- The Gruff (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10AM): Neapolitan-style pies, sandwiches & craft brews round out the menu at this minimalist, airy outpost.
- Keystone Bar & Grill (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10AM): Casual chain offering standard bar eats & a mac ‘n’ cheese menu, plus many craft beers & bourbons.
- Molly Malone’s Irish Pub & Restaurant (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10AM): Authentic Irish-owned & operated establishment with traditional Irish food & American favorites. A large selection of whiskeys & the best pint of Guinness in town!
- Smoke Justis (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10AM): Covington’s home for craft beer, great bourbon, arcade games, & smoked meats.
We suggest letting your seasoned Captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
This cruise is offered on Saturday & Sunday mornings only from March to mid November. The Polar Bear Express cruise can be customized if you’d like to pedal to brunch during this time!
An electrically assisted Pedal Wagon is only available upon request for this cruise.
The ending brunch location will be chosen before departure so the Pedal Wagon can call ahead and ensure availability. Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.