Experience historic Covington aboard this twi-hour pedal-powered adventure across Mainstrasse, Downtown, and Roebling Point.
GET YOUR PEDAL ON WHILE DRINKING AND BRUNCHING IN COVINGTON!
Set course on a two-hour Covington brunch adventure on Saturday and Sunday mornings! Start your day on the right foot by pedaling to any two of our partner bars, where you can enjoy discounted drink specials before ending at one of Covington’s best restaurants for brunch!
If pedaling through MainStrasse Village, your final brunch stop options are:
- House of Orange Sports Bar & Grill (open Saturdays & Sundays from 11:00 a.m.): Family-friendly sports bar with 40+ TVs. Home to the Cincinnati Dutch Lions FC!
- The Main St. Tavern (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m.): Upscale bar food with a southern accent, a kicking brunch, and craft cocktails
- Cock & Bull Public House (open Saturdays & Sundays from 11:00 a.m.): Award-winning fish & chips, craft beer leader in Northern Kentucky, and bloody mary bar!
If pedaling through Roebling Point, your final brunch stop options are:
- Biscuits to Burgers (open Saturdays & Sundays from 8:00 a.m.): full-service, family-friendly eatery offering fresh and healthy breakfast, brunch, and evening options
- The Gruff (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m.): Neapolitan-style pies, sandwiches, and craft brews round out the menu at this minimalist, airy outpost.
- Keystone Bar & Grill (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m.): Casual chain offering standard bar eats and a mac ‘n’ cheese menu, plus many craft beers and bourbons
- Molly Malone’s Irish Pub & Restaurant (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m.): Authentic Irish-owned and operated establishment with traditional Irish food and American favorites, a large selection of whiskeys, and the best pint of Guinness in town!
- Smoke Justis (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m.): Covington’s home for craft beer, great bourbon, arcade games, and smoked meats
We suggest letting your captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise is offered on Saturday and Sunday mornings only from March to mid-November. The Polar Bear Express cruise can be customized if you’d like to pedal to brunch during the holidays!
- An electrically assisted Pedal Wagon is only available upon request for this cruise.
- The ending brunch location will be chosen before departure so the Pedal Wagon can call ahead and ensure availability. Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.