Experience historic Covington aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure across Mainstrasse, Downtown, & Roebling Point.
- Private Ride
Set course on a two-hour Covington brunch adventure on Saturday and Sunday mornings! Start your day on the right foot by pedaling to any two of our partner bars, where you can enjoy discounted drink specials before ending at one of Covington’s best restaurants for brunch!
If pedaling through MainStrasse Village, your final brunch stop options are:
- Cock & Bull Public House (open Saturdays & Sundays from 11:00 a.m.): Award-winning fish & chips, craft beer leader in Northern Kentucky, and bloody mary bar!
- House of Orange Sports Bar & Grill (open Saturdays & Sundays from 11:00 a.m.): Family-friendly sports bar with 40+ TVs. Home to the Cincinnati Dutch Lions FC!
- The Main St. Tavern (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m.): Upscale bar food with a southern accent, a kicking brunch, and craft cocktails.
If pedaling through Roebling Point, your final brunch stop options are:
- Biscuits to Burgers (open Saturdays & Sundays from 8:00 a.m.): full-service, family-friendly eatery offering fresh and healthy breakfast, brunch, and evening options
- The Gruff (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m.): Neapolitan-style pies, sandwiches, and craft brews round out the menu at this minimalist, airy outpost.
- Keystone Bar & Grill (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m.): Casual chain offering standard bar eats and a mac ‘n’ cheese menu, plus many craft beers and bourbons
- Molly Malone’s Irish Pub & Restaurant (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m.): Authentic Irish-owned and operated establishment with traditional Irish food and American favorites, a large selection of whiskeys, and the best pint of Guinness in town!
- Smoke Justis (open Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m.): Covington’s home for craft beer, great bourbon, arcade games, and smoked meats
We suggest letting your captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!