Experience historic Covington aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure across Mainstrasse, Downtown, & Roebling Point.
- Adult Starting at:
- Private Ride Starting at:
#1 BOURBON BAR CRAWL IN COVINGTON, KENTUCKY!
Get a taste of Northern Kentucky’s unique bourbon experience aboard this pedal-powered adventure. We take you to Covington’s best bourbon bars and restaurants, where you learn all about why we’re called the Bourbon State!
We suggest letting your seasoned captain select the best route, but feel free to let us know of any specific stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- An electrically-assisted Pedal Wagon is only available upon request for this cruise.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- Captains will call ahead to the stops (~15 min beforehand) to see if they have room and if they can serve your group.
- We recommend making only two stops so you get the full experience at each establishment.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.