Experience the sights and sounds of the historic Over-the-Rhine (OTR) neighborhood aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure!
- Adult Starting at:
- Private Ride Starting at:
A PEDALING CINCINNATI BAR CRAWL!
Our Tavern Cruise is back by popular demand and now features beer on board! Can’t decide whether you want to explore Over-the-Rhine or Downtown? Experience the best of both historic neighborhoods on our most popular Pedal Wagon cruise.
Gather your friends, bring a playlist with your favorite tunes, and hop aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure! We make three stops at some of our favorite local bars along the way. We can also be sure to check out any local landmarks such as Washington Park or Fountain Square (please note this cruise cannot go to The Banks).
We suggest letting your seasoned captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time so we can make your trip extra special. You’re sure to laugh the whole way as you pedal and have fun with your group. Don’t miss the most fun thing to do in Cincinnati!
Please note: The Tavern Cruise uses our only 13-passenger wagon.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise runs from March to mid-November.
- Electric assist is not available for this particular cruise.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.