Experience the sights and sounds of the historic Over-the-Rhine (OTR) neighborhood aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure!
DOWNTOWN CINCINNATI PEDAL WAGON!
Experience the sights and sounds of Downtown Cincinnati’s classic establishments and new developments aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure!
Bring your own beverages and have a blast with your friends as you explore the downtown area. We make two to three stops at any of our partner establishments along the way. We can also be sure to check out any local landmarks, such as Fountain Square, Smale Riverfront Park, or The Banks — whatever would make your cruise special!
We suggest letting your seasoned captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time so we can make sure your trip is perfect.
Wave at the locals as you pass them by and they cheer you on! This is the best way to enjoy everything Cincinnati has to offer.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise runs from March to mid-November.
- An electrically assisted Pedal Wagon is only available upon request for this cruise.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.