Experience the sights and sounds of the historic Over-the-Rhine (OTR) neighborhood aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure!
ALL ABOARD THE ABOMINABLY DECORATED PEDAL WAGON!
Our abominably decorated Pedal Wagons, which would be the envy of Clark Griswold, are sure to leave you laughing all the way through this two-hour pedal-powered winter adventure.
We take you to Cincinnati’s best bars and restaurants, where you can enjoy seasonal specials! There’s truly no better way to take in all of the Cincinnati holiday splendor as you pedal through the festive streets.
And don’t worry, our wagons are equipped to keep you dry and toasty if the pedaling itself isn’t enough to warm you up! We suggest letting your seasoned captain guide the route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- Operates from mid-November through the end of February at a discounted rate!
- An electrically-assisted Pedal Wagon is only available upon request.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon.
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- Our Six-Seater Bike will also be operating during this time! Check it out for smaller groups!
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.