Experience the sights and sounds of the historic Over-the-Rhine (OTR) neighborhood aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure!
Holiday Sip and Shop Small
SIP AND SHOP SMALL THIS YEAR ALL WHILE ONBOARD THE WAGON!
- Adult Public Seat
- Private Ride
Join us on this local holiday shopping tour of all the best Cincinnati has to offer, while also enjoying some Holiday cheer yourselves! Stop at The Porch at Washington Park and enjoy some of their Holiday Drink Specials before you get ready to shop:
Findlay Market, Washington Park Market, Art on Vine at Rhinegeist, Crafty Super Market at Music Hall, City Flea at Washington Park, Earth House, Maumee World Traders, Jessica Danielle Clay, The Rookwood Pottery Co, The Native One, and Mannequin Boutique, Cincy Shirts and Queen City Alchemy!
We’ve even including some discounts from locals who make Cincinnati so special! Sip and Shop Small PW Riders will receive 10% off their total purchases as Small Businesses below!
Earth House Shop(Race St.)- A curated collection of vintage clothing, local art, zero-waste products, ritual items, and natural self-care products.
Maumee World Traders (Findlay Market)-Creator of decadent all natural soaps and retailer of fair trade African market baskets. (Free Bar of Soap with any purchase: Pedal Offer )
Jessica Danielle Clay (Findlay Market): Beautifully crafted stoneware made locally in Covington, KY.
The Rookwood Pottery Co. (Race Street) : The iconic Cincinnati stable we all know and love: The highest quality Art Pottery and Architectural Tile in the United States. (restrictions apply)
The Native One (Vine St.) : Curated selection of clothing, home goods, plants, and everything in between.
Mannequin Boutique (Main St.) : Donated vintage & high end fashion. 100% of proceeds to Cincinnati charities.
Cincy Shirts (Main St.) : Inspired by the city they love, Cincy Shirts was created with one goal in mind, to provide the sweetest T-Shirts Cincinnati has ever seen.
Queen City Alchemy (Race St.) : An enchanting boutique and apothecary nestled in the heart of the vibrant Over-the-Rhine community in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Looking to book for less than 7 people? Try our 6-seater cruise! We can customize our 6-Seater bike to mimic most of our cruises.
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!