Happy Happy Hour, Columbus! The Ultimate Columbus Happy Hour Guide
Whether you’re seeking convenience from work or home, Columbus’ vast bar and restaurant scene spreads across the entire city leaving plenty of opportunities to indulge your senses, while saving a buck.
Everyone from craft beer aficionados to wine lovers and from those looking for a chill vibe to those seeking a more lively atmosphere will be able to find what they’re looking for. And if you’re looking for a truly unique way to experience the best happy hour deals that Columbus has to offer, hop aboard the Pedal Wagon! We’d love to pedal with you to each of these locations.
Here’s the Pedal Wagon’s guide to happy-houring in Columbus!
Arch City Tavern
-Offers a glimpse into the magnificent history of Columbus, serving up fresh, locally-sourced gourmet food and craft beer in a casual setting of exposed brick and finished wood beneath a twenty foot pencil mural of Old Columbus and her famous Arches. Popular local cocktails and a diverse, American menu promise to give you an authentic taste of Columbus. Atmosphere: upscale, yet approachable.
Happy Hour: ½-off all drafts, wine by the glass, & all pizzas every Monday-Friday, from 3-6pm!
Weekly Specials: $5-burger night, every Monday
– A 1800-square-foot bar and lounge located in the heart of the Short North with one of the area’s only large patios, which is open all-year long! On weekdays, Bar 23 is the perfect spot to watch the games and transforms into more of a ‘lounge feel’ with local DJ’s on weekends. Atmosphere: relaxed & casual.
Happy Hour: any “Specialty Martini” for $5 every Monday-Friday, until 9pm.
Barley’s Brewing Company
– The oldest brewpub in the area brewing Award-winning craft ales alongside hearty, satisfying pub cuisine. Atmosphere: relaxed & casual.
Happy Hour: $3.50 Barley’s Brewing Pints & $3.50 Daily Pint Special, every Monday-Thursday, from 3-7pm!
– The Short North’s destination for craft beer and great food for over 8 years. Bodega offers fresh and inventive American pub fare in a lively atmosphere. With 47 taps, 150 beers, and awesome cocktails, Bodega takes booze and having a good time seriously, right in the middle of the neighborhood. Atmosphere: casual and lively.
Happy Hour: All 47 speciality craft beers are half-off every Monday-Friday, from 4-8pm!
- $1 Grilled Cheese Mondays
- $3 Gourmet Taco Tuesdays
- ½-off Wings Wednesdays
- $10 Fish & Chip Fridays
- Trivia every Sunday from 8-10pm.
– Located in the historic Wonder Bread Building in Italian Village, City Tavern focuses on good food, friends, and drinks. It’s the perfect spot to relax or watch the game. You’ll enjoy delicious American comfort food and a wide variety of whiskey and craft beer while admiring an incredible view of the city. Atmosphere: casual & lively.
Happy Hour: every Monday-Friday, from 3-7pm
- $4 drafts, $3 well drinks, $5 wine, & $2.50 domestic bottles
- Sunday: $4 Cans
- Monday: $3 Drafts
- Tuesday: $4 Wine
- Wednesday: Big Head Trivia 8-10pm
– Whether you’re feeling traditional or adventurous, you can build any taco that satisfies your particular taste buds. Condados also has plenty of delicious suggestions to choose from. Top off your meal with a classic margarita, go a little crazy with one of their special margarita concoctions, or keep it simple with a whiskey – they’ve got over 50 to choose from. Atmosphere: laid-back & fun.
Happy Hour: ½ of Margaritas & $1 Tacos every Monday-Friday, from 4-7pm!
Grass Skirt Tiki Room
– Get away from it all at this downtown oasis with an extensive rum and tiki drink selection and island-inspired food. Atmosphere: laid-back & festive.
Happy Hour: every Monday-Friday, from 3:30-6:30pm
- $2-off Appetizers & Select Cocktails
- $1-off Beer & Wine
- Tiki Tuesdays – $3-off All Tiki Classics, from 11am-9pm
- Island Brunch Saturdays, from 11am-3pm
Oddfellows Liquor Bar
– A true neighborhood bar, with eclectic decor, excellent beer selection, an innovative cocktail list, and delicious food. A friendly staff and fun-loving environment that you’ll never want to leave. Atmosphere: quirky and fun.
Happy Hour: Monday – Friday, 4-7pm
- $1-off Menu Cocktails
- ½-off Draft Beers
- $5 Glasses of Wine
- $10 Classy AF Brunch every Saturday & Sunday, from 10am-2pm
- Trivia w/ Captain Cream Cheese: every Tuesday, starting at 8pm
- Excesss Trivia: every Wednesday, starting at 9pm
- Woodhouse Vegan Pop-Up: every Monday & Tuesday, from 6-10pm
- Odd Taco Pop-Up: every Wednesday-Friday, from 5-9pm
– Paulie Gee’s specializes in wood-fired pizza and features a rotating menu of classic pizzas and new neighborhood favorites. We’ll let this do the talking: “Superlatives are cheap these days, but it might just be the best vegan pie you’ve had. Ever.” – Food & Wine. Atmosphere: laid-back and casual.
Happy Hour (dine-in only): every Tuesday-Friday, from 5-7pm!
- $10 Signature & Vegan Pizzas
- $12 Speciality Pizzas
- $20 Pizza Flights
- ½-off Drafts & $1-off Speciality Cocktails
- Tuesdays: Any 3 pizza selections for $30
- Thursdays: Wine night; Retail pricing on all bottle selections
Tastings Wine Experience
– One-of-a-kind wine bar offering new levels of experience to everyone from the novice to the sommelier. With over 200 wines in stock, Tastings boasts one of the largest selections in the state for wines-by-the-taste, the glass, or by the bottle. Atmosphere is laid-back, but lively.
Happy Hour: Entire food menu is half-off every Tuesday-Friday, from 4-6pm!
That’s a wrap! Get out there and enjoy it, Columbus. You deserve it! And remember, Pedal Wagon customers are eligible for deals at some of our partner bars whenever they ride with us! Take a look at our website for the complete list of our partner establishments.