Want to embark on a pedal-powered trivia adventure? Grab a group of friends or sign up for a solo ride & test your knowledge aboard this two-hour ride on Monday evenings.
ENJOY LUNCH ON A DAY OUT IN DAYTON!
Say goodbye to sad desk lunches and set your out-of-office reply because the Pedal Wagon is picking you and your coworkers up at the office and taking you to lunch!
Whether your team is celebrating a big win or you all just need an excuse to get out of the office, this cruise it the perfect way to break up a hectic day. Enjoy a delicious pre-fixed lunch at either Canal Street Arcade and Deli, Table 33, or The Trolley Stop.
Plus, we even provide refreshments on the wagon and share a menu ahead of time to make ordering a breeze. This is a lunch you’re sure to remember!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise is only offered Monday – Friday from March to mid-November.
- Price includes a meal, non-alcoholic drink at the destination, and gratuity.
- This cruise is guaranteed an electrically assisted Pedal Wagon.
- Please note that Table 33 is closed on Mondays. Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time to accommodate groups larger than 15 people. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
- Office pick-up is available in the Downtown and Oregon districts. Please call ahead of booking so we can ensure that your office is in our pick-up zone.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.