Say goodbye to sad desk lunches and set your out-of-office reply because the Pedal Wagon is picking you and your coworkers up at the office and taking you to lunch!
CINCINNATI DINNER PEDAL CRUISE!
A foodie’s dream, this one-of-a-kind culinary adventure heads to two uniquely Cincinnati restaurants for an appetizer, main course, and dessert. Hop aboard the Pedal Wagon for a three-hour showcase of Cincinnati’s booming restaurant scene that’s perfect for company outings, celebrations, or a fun night out on the town.
The evening’s first stop is at Kaze, a GastroPub in Over-the-Rhine serving sushi and creative Japanese fare in a stylish space with a lounge and beer garden, where you can enjoy appetizers and drinks.
Next, you experience 150 years of Cincinnati history when we head to Arnold’s Bar and Grill, the city’s oldest tavern, where you get to enjoy a delicious dinner — an interesting mix of American comfort food and indulgent drinks. You might even catch a live show on their cozy patio!
For dessert, you get to enjoy decadent cake pops aboard the Pedal Wagon from a local favorite, 3 Sweet Girls Cakery, before we drop you off at a location of your choice in the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood. Dinner has never been more fun!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- This cruise runs year-round.
- Everything (including all meals and drinks) is paid for and included before you ride.
- An electrically assisted Pedal Wagon is guaranteed for this cruise.
- Partner availability is subject to change. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.