Say goodbye to sad desk lunches and set your out-of-office reply because the Pedal Wagon is picking you and your coworkers up at the office and taking you to lunch!
- Adult Starting at:
- Private Ride Starting at:
A foodie’s dream, this one-of-a-kind culinary adventure heads to two uniquely Cincinnati restaurants for an appetizer, main course, and dessert. Hop aboard the Pedal Wagon for a three-hour showcase of Cincinnati’s booming restaurant scene that’s perfect for company outings, celebrations, or a fun night out on the town.
The evening’s first stop is at a soon-to-be-announced restaurant (note: we used to go to Kaze, but it has recently closed) where you can enjoy appetizers and drinks.
Next, you experience 150 years of Cincinnati history when we head to Arnold’s Bar and Grill, the city’s oldest tavern, where you get to enjoy a delicious dinner — an interesting mix of American comfort food and indulgent drinks. You might even catch a live show on their cozy patio!
For dessert, you get to enjoy decadent cake pops aboard the Pedal Wagon from a local favorite, 3 Sweet Girls Cakery, before we drop you off at a location of your choice in the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood. Dinner has never been more fun!
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
- All public cruises are 21+.
- For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
- If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page.
See our list of partners here. We do our best to stay informed of each establishment’s hours of operation, but these do sometimes change without our knowledge.
- For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
- For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
- Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
- Looking to book for less than 7 people? Try our 6-seater cruise! We can customize our 6-Seater bike to mimic most of our cruises.
- Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!