Our books are open to reserve in 2021! The health and safety of our customers, our partners, and our Captains remain our top priorities. We have put special measures in place to ensure everyone’s safety. Please review everything below carefully.
*This information is subject to change as we follow the advice given by our local governments and the CDC. If you have any questions, please give us a call at one of the numbers listed at the bottom of this page.*
Here’s what you need to know before you ride with us…
Updated BYOB Policy:
- Pedal Wagon will NOT provide ice, cups, water bottles, or coolers like we used to in efforts to reduce contact.
- Riders MUST bring their own ice, cups, and coolers IN ADDITION to their own alcohol.
- You CANNOT bring to-go open cocktails or drinks from bars/restaurants.
- We are limiting the number of partner establishments we will stop at during your cruise and will communicate with each of our partners to ensure we are following any of their availability and capacity restrictions.
- We are encouraging more pedaling time and more stops in scenic areas at this time.
- Some of our partners may not be open at this time. We will do our best to have the most up-to-date information from our partners, but cannot guarantee entry. Please ask your Captain for the most up-to-date information on the day of your cruise.
- Some of our partners don’t allow large groups. If you are in a group larger than 10, please expect to be split up into multiple tables.
- We are closely monitoring and abiding by bar closure and curfew mandates.
- Masks are required for ALL customers in ALL of our cities:
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks in Columbus & Dayton markets due to mandates placed by the Dayton City Commission and Columbus mayor.
- Customers will also be required to wear masks in Cincinnati due to mandates placed by the Cincinnati City Council.
- Customers are required to wear masks in Covington as well due to mandates placed by the Kentucky Governor.
- We will NOT provide face masks for our customers.
- At this time, ALL of our partner establishments require face masks to enter.
- Masks must be worn except adhering to social distancing practices and while eating and drinking.
- Capacity: Some of our cruises will remain private-only until further notice. Customers’ are responsible to understand and self mitigate any Covid related risks associated with small or large gatherings, as specified by the CDC. When booking for a group larger than any recommendations by local authorities, customers must acknowledge that they are gathering with an intimate group of family members, household members, or otherwise with a large group that is exempt from ordinances and mandates limiting gatherings of certain sizes, if applicable.
- Columbus: We will resume to full capacity on 4/1
- Cincinnati, Covington, & Dayton: We have resumed full capacityCapacity restrictions are subject to change at any time for any reason.
- Digital tips and payments are preferred. We will share your Captain’s Venmo information with you so you can tip them digitally!
- We are replacing wristbands with stickers as proof of 21+ to limit contact.
- We will be implementing new health checks for our Captains to ensure they are in good health before each cruise.
- We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas both on and off the wagon.
- Wagons will be completely sanitized after each cruise.
Additional COVID-19 Policies:
- If you are not feeling well or know that you’ve been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please stay home.
- We will provide disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, and other sanitizing products for our Captains, but encourage you to bring your own personal sanitizing products so that we can ensure that we have enough supply for our team and also limit contact. We will, of course, share these products with customers if you run out or forget.
- We are hoping for less restrictions in the near future, and reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice!
Please refer to the CDC’s Guidelines on how to protect yourself and others. We can’t wait to safely pedal with you!