The health and safety of our customers, our partners, and our Captains are our top priorities. We have put special measures in place to keep everyone safe. Here’s what you need to know before you ride with us. Please read carefully.
*This information subject to change as we follow the advice given by our local governments and the CDC. If you have any questions, please give us a call at one of the numbers listed below.*
- Pedal Wagon will NOT provide ice, cups, water bottles, or coolers like we used to in efforts to reduce contact.
- Riders MUST bring their own ice, cups, and coolers IN ADDITION to their own alcohol.
- You CANNOT bring to-go open cocktails or drinks from bars/restaurants.
- We are closely monitoring and abiding to bar closure and curfew mandates:
- (11/17/20) Per Ohio Governor Mike Dewine’s Curfew Mandate, all establishments must close by 10 pm. Our partners will likely have last call around 9-9:15 pm.
- We are limiting the number of partner establishments we will stop at during your cruise and will be in close contact with each of our partners to ensure we are following any of their availability and capacity restrictions.
- We are encouraging more pedaling time and more stops in scenic areas at this time.
- Some partners may not be open or operating at this time. We will do our best to have the most up-to-date information from our partners, but cannot guarantee entry. Please ask your Captain for the most updated information.
- Masks are required for ALL customers in ALL of our cities:
- (7/3/20) Customers are required to bring and wear masks in Columbus & Dayton markets due to mandates placed by the Dayton City Commission and Columbus mayor.
- (7/8/20) Customers will also be required to wear masks in Cincinnati due to mandates placed by the Cincinnati City Council.
- (7/10/20) Customers are required to wear masks in Covington as well due to mandates placed by the Kentucky Governor.
- We will NOT provide face masks for our customers.
- At this time, ALL of our partner establishments require face masks to enter.
- Masks must be worn except adhering to social distancing practices and while eating and drinking.
Social Distancing (last updated on 11/19/20):
- A maximum of 9 customers is allowed per wagon in all cities.
- Digital tips and payments are preferred. We will share your Captain’s Venmo information with you so you can tip them digitally!
- We are replacing wristbands with stickers as proof of 21+ to limit contact.
- We have limited the number of cruises we will be offering each day in each of our cities to restrict the total number of customers we will have per day.
- We will be implementing new health checks for our Captains to ensure they are in good health before each cruise.
- We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas both on and off the wagon.
- Wagons will be completely sanitized after each cruise.
Additional COVID-19 Policies:
- If you are not feeling well or know that you’ve been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please stay home.
- We will provide disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, and other sanitizing products for our Captains, but encourage you to bring your own personal sanitizing products so that we can ensure that we have enough supply for our team and also limit contact. We will, of course, share these products with customers if you run out or forget.
- (11/17/20) Per Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s Curfew Mandate (11/17/20) Pedal Wagon will end cruises before 9:30 pm.
- For Columbus only: We will be charging our public rate for private rides (aside from our 6-Seater Cruise, which will be normal pricing):
- Sunday – Thursday pricing: $25/person; $225/ 9-person wagon
- Friday – Saturday pricing: $29/person; $261/ 9-person wagon
- For Cincinnati, Dayton, & Covington: We have normal pricing
Please refer to the CDC’s Guidelines on how to protect yourself and others. We can’t wait to safely pedal with you!