Disclaimer: These new regulations are subject to change at any time. We are constantly adhering to the advice given by our local governments and the CDC. We take our customers’ and our employees’ safety very seriously. Please read carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
So, you’ve booked a Pedal Wagon cruise. Great! We can’t wait to pedal with you! Here are our suggestions and everything you need to know before you ride with us:
- Our BYOB policy has changed. In efforts to reduce contact, Pedal Wagon will NOT provide ice, cups, or coolers like we used to. Riders must bring their own ice, cups, and coolers in addition to their own alcohol. You CANNOT bring to-go open cocktails or drinks from bars/restaurants.
- Pedal Wagon will NOT provide water bottles anymore to limit contact.
- We are limiting the number of partner establishments we will stop at during your cruise and will be in close contact with each of our partners to ensure we are following any of their availability and capacity restrictions. We are encouraging more pedaling time and more stops in scenic areas at this time.
- Digital tips and payments are preferred. We will share your Captain’s Venmo information with you so you can tip them digitally!
- We will NOT provide face masks for our customers. Customers are encouraged to wear at their own discretion. Some of our partner establishments may require face masks.
- We will provide disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, and other sanitizing products for our Captains, but encourage you to bring your own personal sanitizing products so that we can ensure that we have enough supply for our team and also limit contact. We will, of course, share these products with customers if you run out or forget.
- We are replacing wristbands with stickers as proof of 21+ to limit contact.
Here some of the backend operational updates we are doing at this time to ensure safety for our customers and staff:
- Wagons will be completely sanitized after each cruise.
- We will be implementing new health checks for our Captains to ensure they are in good health before each cruise.
- We have limited the number of cruises we will be offering each day in each of our cities to restrict the total number of customers we will have per day.
- We will have a very limited amount of public cruises each day.
- Private wagon bookings are encouraged at this time, but only 9 pedalers are allowed per wagon, based on recommendations by our local government and the CDC. Please call if you have a group larger than 9.
- We are limiting how many partners we will stop at. We will be in close contact with each of our partner establishments to ensure safety. We are encouraging more time pedaling on the wagon at this time.
- We will be charging our public rate for private rides (aside from our 6-Seater Cruise, which will be normal pricing):
- Sunday – Thursday pricing:
- $225/ 9-person wagon
- Friday – Saturday pricing:
- $261/ 9-person wagon
- Sunday – Thursday pricing:
Please refer to the CDC’s Guidelines on how to protect yourself and others.