Your health is our top priority. We have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe. Here’s what you need to know before you ride with us. Please read carefully.
**This information subject to change as we follow the advice given by our local government and the CDC. If you have any questions, please give us a call at one of the numbers listed below.**
BYOB Policy Change:
- Pedal Wagon will NOT provide ice, cups, water bottles, or coolers like we used to in efforts to reduce contact.
- Riders MUST bring their own ice, cups, and coolers IN ADDITION to their own alcohol.
- You CANNOT bring to-go open cocktails or drinks from bars/restaurants.
- We are encouraging more pedaling time and more stops in scenic areas at this time.
- We are limiting the number of partner establishments we will stop at during your cruise and will be in close contact with each of our partners to ensure we are following any of their availability and capacity restrictions.
- Some partners may not be open or operating at this time. We will do our best to have the most up-to-date information from our partners, but cannot guarantee entry. Please ask your Captain for the most updated information.
- March – June 30th: A maximum of 9 customers is allowed per wagon. Please call if you have a group larger than 9.
- Starting July 1st: We will return to normal capacity.
- Digital tips and payments are preferred. We will share your Captain’s Venmo information with you so you can tip them digitally!
- We are replacing wristbands with stickers as proof of 21+ to limit contact.
- We have limited the number of cruises we will be offering each day in each of our cities to restrict the total number of customers we will have per day.
- We will be implementing new health checks for our Captains to ensure they are in good health before each cruise.
- We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas both on and off the wagon.
- Wagons will be completely sanitized after each cruise.
Additional COVID-19 Policies:
- If you are not feeling well or know that you’ve been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please stay home.
- We will NOT provide face masks for our customers. Customers are encouraged to wear at their own discretion. Some of our partner establishments may require face masks to enter.
- We will provide disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, and other sanitizing products for our Captains, but encourage you to bring your own personal sanitizing products so that we can ensure that we have enough supply for our team and also limit contact. We will, of course, share these products with customers if you run out or forget.
- March – June 30th: We will be charging our public rate for private rides (aside from our 6-Seater Cruise, which will be normal pricing):
- Sunday – Thursday pricing: $25/person; $225/ 9-person wagon
- Friday – Saturday pricing: $29/person; $261/ 9-person wagon
- Starting July 1st: We will return to normal pricing
Please refer to the CDC’s Guidelines on how to protect yourself and others. We can’t wait to safely pedal with you!