Our books are open to reserve in 2021! The health and safety of our customers, our partners, and our Captains remain our top priorities. We have put special measures in place to ensure everyone’s safety. Please review everything below carefully.
*This information is subject to change as we follow the advice given by our local governments and the CDC. If you have any questions, please give us a call at one of the numbers listed at the bottom of this page.*
Here’s what you need to know before you ride with us…
Updated BYOB Policy (as of 7/13/2021):
- Pedal Wagon will resume providing ice, cups, and coolers for customers.
- Riders can still bring their own ice, cups, and coolers if they prefer.
- You CANNOT bring to-go open cocktails or drinks from bars/restaurants.
Partner Stops (as of 7/13/2021):
- We are limiting the number of partner establishments we will stop at during your cruise and will communicate with each of our partners to ensure we are following any of their availability and capacity restrictions.
- We are encouraging more pedaling time and more stops in scenic areas at this time.
- Some of our partners may not be open at this time. We will do our best to have the most up-to-date information from our partners, but cannot guarantee entry. Please ask your Captain for the most up-to-date information on the day of your cruise.
- Some of our partners may not allow large groups. If you are in a group larger than 10, please expect to be split up into multiple tables.
- We are closely monitoring and abiding by bar closure and any curfew mandates.
Masks (as of 7/13/2021):
- Masks are no longer required for customers in all of our cities while on the Pedal Wagon.
- We will NOT provide face masks for our customers if they prefer to wear them.
- At this time, the majority of our partner establishments do not require face masks to enter; however this is subject to change depending on a private businesses discretion.
Social Distancing (as of 7/13/2021):
- Capacity: Some of our cruises will remain private-only until further notice. Customers’ are responsible to understand and self mitigate any health related risks associated with small or large gatherings, as specified by the CDC. When booking for a large group, customers are strongly encouraged to be amongst family members, household members, or otherwise with a large group that is exempt from ordinances and mandates, if applicable.
- Digital tips and payments are preferred. We will share your Captain’s Venmo information with you so you can tip them digitally!
- We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas both on and off the wagon.
- Wagons will be completely sanitized after each cruise.
Additional COVID-19 Policies:
- If you are not feeling well or know that you’ve been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please stay home.
- We will provide disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, and other sanitizing products for our Captains, but encourage you to bring your own personal sanitizing products so that we can ensure that we have enough supply for our team and also limit contact. We will, of course, share these products with customers if you run out or forget.
- We are hoping for less restrictions in the near future, and reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice!
Please refer to the CDC’s Guidelines on how to protect yourself and others. We can’t wait to safely pedal with you!